Friday, March 29, 2013

Off the Mat in Good Friday

Taking time out from everyday activities is one silent activity I hardly engaged myself in. I always see myself before the wheel and driving. I have a quiet two days at home, though it is not that relaxing because I am sick. Sleep is definitely abundant this past two days, except for watching "Hotel Transylvania" and the 7 Last Words. Good thing that after I was hit by this terrible headache and vomiting, I was able to visit the church with my sister for holy thursday mass and vigil. Despite of my slight headache yesterday, we drove to UP-Holy Sacrifice Church for praying the station of the cross. It was only this late afternoon  that I felt some ease to my headache. I sense that my body needs an overdue rest because I have been sleeping practically all day. They say that silence is good for the soul. I must say that silence puts me to sleep :-) Kidding aside, it is soothing to once soul because healing comes in. Renewing myself by resting is one way to keep me going. I must admit that everyday seems a challenge for me, its hard to be in one place where I feel that I reluctantly welcome the changes that are happening. Don't get me wrong, change is good but I hope changes were made not only to accommodate the few and isolate many. Changes should be made fairly and everybody must be treated equally. I only stick to such place because of a goal that I believe worth fighting until it hurts. It sounds melodramatic but that is the way it is guys. I wish to be a better person everyday to endure this saga. I know that this is another journey that I must live and tackle with because that's the way we treat life. Since I don't want to wake up everyday, feeling the same thing, I just need to change. That's it! Again, its another journey which may not be that easy but I am sure with bigger FAITH in GOD than fear and doubt, by living everyday with a GOOD intention then I know I am heading to reach that GOAL and OPPORTUNITIES will knock at my doorstep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment